The holidays can be a stressful time, especially if you’re hosting family. I love reading articles that offer different tips and tricks and I found one on Yahoo! Food that offers you some ideas for how to make hosting Easter a breeze.
- Start later in the day; around noon
- Dress in something comfortable and colorful
- Try a frittata if you have a big group
- Serve prosciutto or pre-cooked ham instead of baking a ham
- Top all your dishes off with chopped herbs
- Bake treats ahead of time for your guests to take home with them
Read the whole list with full details on Yahoo!’s page and be sure to check out their Easter section for more ideas to make your holiday special.